The statements on our website, in our press releases, or our presentations have not been evaluated or approved by the FDA or any other global authority or regulatory body. Immunitor oral pill immunotherapeutics are in development stage and are not publicly offered by Key Capital and/or Key Biotec (hereinafter also “the Company”) for the treatment, cure, or prevention of any disease or health condition. The information provided on our site is for informational purposes and not intended as medical advice, which in all cases should be obtained from your doctor or other qualified health care professional.
Disclosure Regarding Forward Looking Statements, Safe Harbor and Risk Descriptions
Statements on this website, in our press releases, and Company presentations about Key Capital Corporation and/or Key Biotec future expectations, including statements about its business, financing agreements, equity agreements, and all other statements in any press release, this website or Company presentations, are “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and as that term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Key Capital Corporation and/or Key Biotec intends that such forward-looking statements be subject to the safe harbors created thereby. These future events may not occur as and when expected, if at all, and, together with Key Capital Corporation’s and Key Biotec’s business, are subject to various risks and uncertainties. Key Capital Corporation and/or Key Biotec actual results could differ materially from expected results because of a number of factors, many of which are outside the control of the Company. There are no guarantees that Key Capital Corporation and/or Key Biotec will be successful or that its business interests and/or partnerships will prove to be commercially successful. Key Capital Corporation and Key Biotec undertakes no duty to update forward-looking statements.
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
The regulatory authorities encourage companies to disclose forward-looking information so that investors can better understand a company’s future prospects and make informed investment decisions. The information on this web site and in Press Releases that reference this web site contains “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements can be identified by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. Forward-looking statements often include words such as “anticipates,” “estimates,” “expects,” “projects,” “intends,” “plans,” “believes” and words and terms of similar substance in connection with discussions of future operating or financial performance. Examples of forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to, statements regarding the establishment of the Company business or partnership interests, the adequacy of Key Capital Corporation and/or Key Biotec liquidity to meet its needs for the foreseeable future, the Company expansion plans and expected additional restructuring costs. The Company’s forward-looking statements are based on management’s current expectations and assumptions regarding the Company’s business and performance, the economy and other future conditions and forecasts of future events, circumstances, and results. As with any projection or forecast, they are inherently susceptible to uncertainty and changes in circumstances. The Company’s actual results may vary materially from those expressed or implied in its forward-looking statements. Important factors that could cause the Company’s actual results to differ materially from those in its forward-looking statements include government regulation, economic, strategic, political, and social conditions and the following factors:
- changes in plans, initiatives and strategies, and client or partner acceptance thereof
- competitive pressures, including the fact that project funding is a competitive business sector with many companies far larger and better resourced competing for business
- the attractiveness of funding or financing offerings
- the ability to deal effectively with any economic slowdown or market difficulty
- changes in laws and regulations or societal, political, or technological developments
- decreased liquidity in the capital markets, including any limitation on the Company’s ability to access the capital markets, or obtain alternative financings on acceptable terms
- the effects of any significant acquisitions, dispositions, or similar transactions
- the failure to meet growth or earnings expectations
- the adequacy of risk management framework and process
- changes in U.S. GAAP or other applicable accounting policies
- the impact of terrorist acts, hostilities, natural disasters and pandemic viruses
- fluctuations within the currency markets
- changes in tax, federal communication and other laws and regulations
- other risks and uncertainties as may from time to time arise
Any forward-looking statements made by the Company speak only as of the date on which they are made. The Company is under no obligation to, and expressly disclaims any obligation to, update or alter its forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, subsequent events or otherwise.